The Beaufort medium grab bag has a timeless appeal, sure to complement any outfit.
Made from a smooth, modern leather, this bag features tubular carry handles, accented by a cut-in diamond-shaped effect below each handle, framing the simple decoration of a Radley London embossed foil logo and metal plaque. Its boxy shape is softened by rounded sides, and lively detail comes from an elongated leather tab and metal disc charm, embossed with the Radley dog logo, hung on a detachable leather cord lanyard. The bag closes with a pull-top fastening, secured with magnetic closure. Inside, you'll find a zipped compartment in one wall of the bag and two pouches in the opposite to keep your purse and phone handy. Leather feet at the base of the bag allow it to stand to prevent excess wear, and a cross body strap is finished with metal capstan stud detailing.
Sure to become a modern classic, Beaufort balances a smart identity with on-trend design elements.
- Made from Altmore Leather with grosgrain lining
- Features magnetic closure with back pocket, adjustable and detachable strap
- The inside features a large internal pocket which includes a phone pocket
- Strap Length: handle 10cm, strap 44cm
- Comes with a detachable metal radley charm on a knotted strap
- Comes with a Radley dust bag to keep your purchase in
- Dimension: W28 x H21 x D11 cm
- Weight: 0.68 kg
- Product code: 63925