The Columbia Road medium drawstring grab bag offers a relaxed style and premium craftmanship.
Made from soft, subtly textured leather, this compact bag closes with a functional drawstring and an added popper for extra security, as well as elastication for flexibility. The matching leather ties are finished with a knot effect and include a tab for easy adjustment. Inside the bag, a rigid leather bridge divides two compartments, one with a zipped pocket, one with two slip pockets and both with a playful polka dot nylon lining. The finishing touches come from metal studs and a metal-framed plaque, decorated with a dotty print and embossed with the Radley logo, plus a hanging leather dog charm.
With a defining style that's both luxurious yet informal, this collection of bags and accessories is named after London's Columbia Road, famed for its boutiques and the bustling beauty of its flower market.
- Made from Belmar Leather
- Magnetic Fastening with adjustable and detachable strap
- The inside features internal slip and zip pockets which includes a phone pocket
- Strap Length: handle 11cm, strap 56cm
- Comes with detachable leather hanging dog charm
- Comes with a Radley dust bag to keep your purchase in
- Dimension: W20 x H24 x D12 cm
- Weight: 0.655 kg
- Product code: 64016