The Kennington medium domed grab bag is luxurious and elegant, bringing versatility to your desk-to-dinner wardrobe.
Crafted in a striking, heritage-inspired domed silhouette, this bag features a reinforced base with leather feet to help prevent wear and allow it to stand smartly. Distinctive, grainy leather is accentuated by a glossy metal plaque in the shape of our iconic dog, set above an embossed Radley logo. Contrasting whipstitch detail adds simple decoration to the rolled carry handles. A slender cross-body strap is fully detachable via metal lobster clasps, and at the back of the bag you'll find a handy slip pocket to keep small items to hand. The double zip closure is finished in contrasting colour leather, and features leather tab zip pulls. Inside you'll find a playful dotty print lining, two slip pockets and a zipped compartment to carry your phone, purse and keys.
Named after South London's leafy and lively Kennington Park, this new range of handbags brings a stylish, smart flourish and immaculate craftsmanship to your ensembles.
- Made from Picasso Leather
- Features zip fastening with back slip pocket, adjustable and detachable strap
- The inside features internal slip and zip pockets which includes a phone pocket
- Strap Length: handle 10cm, strap60cm
- Please note this style does not come with a dog tag
- Comes with a Radley dust bag to keep your purchase in
- Dimension: W29 x H22.5 x D9 cm
- Weight: 0.665 kg
- Product code: 64096