The Thurloe large hobo bag is wonderfully spacious, with a refined yet relaxed look and feel.
Made from smooth leather, this handbag features a hard frame to the zip, lending structure to the slouchy shape. It features an exterior slip pocket at both the front and back, with cut-out effect triangle designs, one foil embossed with the Radley London logo. The shoulder strap is enhanced with a wrapped and seamed leather panel, and the zip pull is finished with a matching tab. Open the bag to reveal a grosgrain lining, a zipped compartment for smaller items and two slip pockets designed to neatly house your phone and wallet. At the sides of the bag, a full-length fixed tab with metal stud detail and a raised edge effect at the base adds interest to the silhouette.
London's traditional garden squares have inspired the angular outlines of this collection, named after Thurloe Square in Kensington.
- Made from Kensey Leather with grosgrain lining
- Features Zip Fastening with front and back pockets
- The inside features internal pockets which includes a phone pocket
- Strap Length: 33cm
- Please note this style does not come with a dog tag
- Comes with a Radley dust bag to keep your purchase in
- Dimension: W33 x H23 x D13 cm
- Weight: 0.77 kg
- Product code: 63956