The Baylis Road large flapover grab bag balances bohemian design details with a distinctive new silhouette.
Crafted from a luxurious, subtly grainy leather, this bag features a curved flap accentuated with matching whipstitch detail running the length of it, topped with a folded tab and pin studs. The flap secures with magnetic fastening and sits above a statement hanging tassel for a playful sense of movement. An embossed leather charm in the shape of our iconic dog hangs from a detachable lanyard. The rear panel of the bag creates a sculptural collar above its main body, embossed with the Radley London logo and finished with leather eyelets and metal rings joining the carry handle. Beneath the flap is a full length slip pocket, and inside you'll find a grosgrain lining, zipped pocket and two slip pockets ideal for housing your keys, phone and purse. At the back is another small slip pocket, useful for keeping any small items close to hand.
This beautiful new bag balances bohemian design details with a distinctive new silhouette – it’s the ideal gift for anyone with a penchant for vintage styling.
- Made from Belmar Leather
- Features magnetic closure with front and back pockets and adjustable strap
- The inside features a zipped pocket, slip pocket and phone pocket
- Strap Length: handle 11cm, strap 56cm
- Comes with detachable leather hanging dog charm
- Comes with a Radley dust bag to keep your purchase in
- Dimension: W30 x H22 x D8 cm
- Weight: 0.7 kg
- Product code: 63988