The Hardwick medium zip-top cross body bag features a clean, structured style to add a smart edge to your ensemble.
Made from matte, textured leather, this compact bag stands out thanks to its angular and painted edges. The front and back of the bag features a handy slip pocket, which is accentuated by layered panels creating a border effect, finished with stitch detail and hand-painted edges in a contrasting shade. A reinforced base allows the bag to stand or be stored easily. The zip is trimmed with a matching leather tab, and the interior features two slip pockets and a zipped compartment to keep your phone, purse, and small items easily to hand. The slender shoulder strap feature metal dog clasps, allowing it to be detached to transform the bag into a clutch. On a matching detachable lanyard you'll find a useful small, zip-top pouch to keep keys or cash in. Both the pouch and bag are finished with foil embossed Radley London branding.
Hardwick's bold geometric bordered designs and structured shapes are seen in a variety of sumptuous leathers and colourways to suit your style .
- Made from Sherington Leather with grosgrain lining
- Features Zip Fastening, front and back pocket with adjustable/detachable strap
- Inside is a large inner compartment that includes a phone compartment and a pouch
- Strap Length: 44cm
- Please note this style does not come with a dog tag
- Comes with a Radley dust bag to keep your purchase in
- Dimension: W28 x H18 x D5 cm
- Weight: 0.57 kg
- Product code: 63935