The Romilly Street medium flapover backpack is the ideal accompaniment to a weekend in the city, with smart design details and a high-impact look.
Made from durable nylon, this backpack's flap closes with a popper fastening and opens up to reveal a bridge closure with tabs and poppers, keeping it snugly secure when you're on the move. A colourful heart print lining and handy zipped pocket are also found inside. The front of the bag features a slip pocket topped with a contrasting leather plaque embossed with the Radley logo, and a fun leather charm in our iconic dog design is detachable via a leather lanyard. Matching stud detail accentuates the straps, which include a useful popper-fastened tab to keep the carry handles held together, if you so choose. The nylon shoulder straps are adjustable for a comfortable fit, and finally two zip-up pockets at either side of the bag offer a little extra storage for small items.
A bold monochrome aesthetic takes centre stage in Romilly Street, a new range of lightweight yet luxurious pieces primed for everyday adventures.
- Made from Prada Nylon
- Features magnetic closure with front and back pockets and adjustable strap
- The inside features a zipped pocket, slip pocket and phone pocket
- Strap Length: handle 7cm, strap 87cm
- Comes with detachable leather hanging dog charm
- Please note this style does not come with a dust bag
- Dimension: W27 x H31.5 x D10.5 cm
- Weight: 0.55 kg
- Product code: 64192